If you live in a mobile home, obtaining coverage designed specifically to suit this type of domicile is crucial. In fact, standard homeowners insurance typically will not cover the exposures you face in the same comprehensive manner that a New Hampshire mobile home insurance policy will.
The Basics of Mobile Home Insurance Coverage
A standard mobile home insurance policy will provide coverage for your home and property, including your mobile home itself, an attached deck and/or patio, garage or storage shed, your clothing, cooking appliances, entertainment equipment, and your other personal possessions.
Specific Types of Coverage Included
- Coverage for your mobile home itself, as well as any adjacent structures on your premises – your New Hampshire mobile home insurance policy will provide coverage for losses resulting from perils such as fire, windstorm, lightning, falling objects, and explosions.
- Personal liability protection – provides coverage in the event that a third party sustains an injury on your property. A mobile home insurance policy will pay for medical expenses for non-residents of your home, as well as damages or defense costs that result from covered incidents.
- Personal property coverage – covers damage to your removable property, such as clothing, furniture, and electronics.
- Loss of use of your mobile home
- Protection for improvements
In addition, some people choose to purchase endorsements to secure added protection, including worldwide coverage, water backup coverage, emergency removal coverage that pays for you to move to another location if an impending disaster threatens your home, and trip collision coverage that offers protection when moving your mobile home to another permanent location.
At Eaton & Berube, our agents have been protecting all types of New Hampshire homes for more than 70 years. As independent agents, we will take the time to find you the best mobile home insurance coverage at the lowest possible rate, ensuring that you receive all possible discounts, from a credit for having approved protective devices on your mobile home, to a multi-policy discount for insuring your automobile and mobile home with the same company.
In addition to Nashua where our office is located, we are pleased to provide mobile home insurance in Hudson, Hollis, Brookline, Litchfield, Amherst, Merrimack, Bedford, Manchester, Concord, Milford, Goffstown, Derry, Salem, Londonderry, Windham, Wilton, Mont Vernon, and all of New Hampshire. Call us today at 603-882-2766 or submit our online quote request form to get a free New Hampshire mobile home insurance quote!