The relationship between your business and its employees is an asset that should be continually enhanced. A good employee benefits plan doesn’t fit neatly into a defined box, but rather should be a custom fit. Providing New Hampshire employee benefits insurance is part of your employees’ compensation and rewards. An effective NH employee benefits plan raises productivity, increases employee retention, and demonstrates a positive impact on the bottom line.
What is included in a Comprehensive Employee Benefits Insurance Coverage?
There are standard components of an employee benefits insurance package. It is not required to provide all of these benefits and level of coverage is often based on budgets. The following are typical insurance coverages:
- Health Insurance for individuals and family plans
- Dental Plan with options from Preventive Care to Orthodontics
- Life Insurance for the Group or even Key Individuals
- Disability Insurance for Individuals in the Company and the Business “Key Man”
- Long-Term Care for Employees as they age or become disabled
In addition to Nashua, NH, where our office is located, we are pleased to provide employee benefits insurance solutions in Hudson, Hollis, Brookline, Litchfield, Amherst, Merrimack, Bedford, Manchester, Milford, Concord, Goffstown, Derry, Salem, Londonderry, Windham, Wilton, Mont Vernon, and throughout the state of New Hampshire. If you’re in need of assistance with employee benefit plans, give us a call today at 603-882-2766, or submit our online quote request form.