Select Page

Learn about safety, preparedness, insurance and more on the Eaton & Berube Insurance Blog

NH Renters Insurance Coverage for College Students

If your child is going away to college, you may wonder whether your homeowners insurance covers his/her belongings, or whether you need to purchase separate renters insurance. Renters insurance may be necessary for off-campus students, and will cover his/her personal property as well as protect against liability.

read more